Monday, December 5, 2011

The 24 Minute mile.

I did it. I actually walk/jogged a mile. It took me 24 minutes. I realize that this is extremely slow but I am proud. I am following the recommendations of fitness motivator and I walk/jogged the first half a mile and jogged for the second half of a mile. I feel great, full of energy...my mood is light and happy. I am going to do this! Thank you to my dear friends who are supporting me along the way! I also want to thank yogatic on youtube for your extremely helpful video yoga for runners it was a great post-run stretching routine!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! i know you can do it!

    love,

    your husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so proud of you! you are doing great and are motivating me to be better about my fitness. you can do it!

    ReplyDelete