Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm not hungry!

I really wish I would remember during those lazy times how good exercise makes me feel and how it actually makes me crave less! I had zero cravings today and was not hungry! I felt zero need for snacks and had no urge overeat or give in to junkfood. I think it is all due to my run last night. I am barely sore which I attribute to my yoga cool-down but I can Still feel the soreness it hurts so good! I am so excited to go shopping for my new body soon! We have the most amazing plus-size consignment store here in Portland called Savvy Plus it is one of my favorite places to go because everything fits! They carry size 14and up and it is all cute stuff that is in style. The thought of being able to go shopping there as a reward is really motivating me. I swear I can already see the changes in my body and I only started this on December 1st! I don't have a scale but, I should probably get one so I can track my progress. Today I have done 15minutes of yoga so far and plan to hit a class on youtube tonight! Let's do this we can have our bodies back! I can prevent diabetes by being active and I can't wait to prove it with blood tests soon once I've dropped some weight. Tell me about your personal weight loss goals or health goals lets do this together!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! This is such a great idea! (I say after I ate an entire half of one of those huge chocolate bars :/) ugggh! I would like to lose 60 pounds by the time Johnny gets out of jail which is looking like March 2013. I don't know if that is reasonable but that is my goal. I'm really glad that you have decided to do this because my biggest problem is always motivation and I think that that is what this page is going to offer. I can't wait to celebrate by shopping together hahaha! I love you and thank you. Guess we are creating a New Year's Resolution either a month too soon or a couple months too late depending on which calendar you are looking at lol. Either way I am excited and appreciative. Keep up the good work Rivkah!

    ReplyDelete